This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
1. PLEASE READ AND PRINT THE WAIVER OF LIABILITY, REFUND POLICY AND RULES, AND REGULATIONS
This Registration Form will allow you to sign the waiver of consents, contact information, uniform information for teams, and inclusion for team rosters.
2. League Payment – Montana Adult Baseball League (MABL) runs on a per player fee basis. Due during player registration is a one time player fee for the year of $175 for the 2023 season.
– Payments accepted are cash, check, credit card or debit card. (All credit and debit card transactions will include a 3% transaction fee and $0.99 processing fee.)
– A $25 discount will be applied at checkout if registration is completed before Mat 1st, 2023.
– If paying by cash or check, please coordinate with your coach to complete the payment and have them register you.
3. Refunds – When a player registers and before that player is set up to participate in any program, a substantial portion of the registration fees are paid out in that player’s name to other organizations and cannot be transferred to another player. These fees are paid out whether that player attends no part of the program or the entire season. These fees that are paid to other organizations are not refundable to the Montana Adult Baseball League and therefore are not available for refund to the registered player. Additionally, the MABL plans, budgets and organizes field use, field maintenance, staffing, team rosters, equipment, insurance, and more.
Phone: (406) 600-4200
Select an option to continue with the registration.